Friday, November 7, 2008

More Disneyland Halloween

Continuing from yesterday's post, here is some more from my trip to Disneyland.


Woody's Roundup in Adventureland became Woody's Halloween Roundup. It was pretty cool. They had a guy there that was carving pumpkins that were pretty amazing. The day after I took the Sally picture, he had done a Jack Skellington that was really neat.
In all the years I've been going to Disneyland, I don't remember them ever having a petting zoo and with all that Disneyland has to offer, you would think the kids would find a petting zoo pretty lame but they LOVED it! Since it isn't something that Disney usually does, I thought it was kinda neat also.





Anthony just started potty training before we left and we were a bit concerned that he would balk at having to use a "strange" toilet. No such problem. I can't wait till he's dating and I can bring this one out. "Oh, isn't that sweet! Anthony, remember when you took a dump at Disneyland?"



They had a neat Día de los Muertos set up near Big Thunder Mountain. They did free facepainting for the kids. Anything free at Disneyland is worth noting!




The entryway for California Adventures became Candy Corn Acres and at various points in the day, Farmer Mickey and Farmer Minnie would come out for pictures.





Strangely, Anthony had no problems taking a picture with Jack Sparrow but would not go on Pirates of the Caribbean nor would he dress as a pirate for Halloween, which is what he had picked to be!



Finally, a picture of me with Anthony and his namesake, who's 40th we were there to celebrate.



Just some various pictures. (Yes, I was thinking the same thing about good ole' Tink. ;-)


I have tons of other pictures but really, I'm amazed you slogged through all these! I hope everyone had a great Halloween. We certainly did.

0 comments that I will completely misinturpret: